GFitness Freshwater Reopens on Monday 11th October
We are beyond excited to be able to welcome our members back to the gym from Monday 11th October 5.30am! We have missed you all and our team is eager to finally be able to get back to doing what we do best, helping you to achieve a healthy mind and body!
What you need to know about our re-opening:
- The NSW Government re-opening roadmap initial phase permits fully vaccinated members, staff and guests and Fitness Passport members to enter the gym. Unvaccinated members will be allowed from 1st
- Members will need to show proof of vaccination on their first visit and QR Code at reception upon entering the gym. Please allow some extra time for entry initially.
- Classes capped to 20 per class
- Masks required for all activities but can be removed briefly during strenuous activity. Masks will not be required after 1st
- Towels are required at all times. Socks are required for Reformer classes.
- All classes and Creche will be available to book via the APP from Friday 8th October 12 noon
- Our cleaning and COVID Safety Plan measures have been increased
- Additional Ventilation and filtration has been achieved through our state of the art 14 unit air conditioning system
- The Pool and Aqua Aerobics opens on 25th October.
- Direct debits will resume as per your regular schedule following re-opening. Your first debit will reflect any payments made prior to closure.
- Please note that as we are preparing for re-opening and due to the large volume of administration, response times may be delayed 5-7 business days.